[Yr11 Information Technology] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 1 Outcome1 help

Dobb, Lorette Dobb.L at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Fri May 18 15:13:42 EST 2007

Another U1O1 SAC task for the list - adapted from VITTA resources, but
my students took the current paper based school tuckshop pricelist
(double-sided A4 sheet) and made a website version, adding more
information, images and an order form.

Lorette Dobb
Head of Technology
Coordinator Gifted Programs