[Yr11 Information Technology] RE: For Paula Christopherson revirtual teams oc.

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 26 16:59:11 EST 2007

Hi Kent

In the learning process for this outcome it would be terrific for the
students to experience virtual collaboration - this practical exposure
usually leads to better understandings. However, in the actual task,
this is not required. Students need to have an understanding of the
processes, including security, file management etc, and the technology
that supports this collaborative decision making and knowledge sharing.

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen

ICT Curriculum Manager