[vet-mm] Colour blind students

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Sat Jul 22 14:41:53 AEST 2017

I had a colour blind student about three years ago. We applied for special consideration for him as well – for three of his subjects; Studio Arts, VCD and Interactive Digital Media. He was able to ask questions of the exam supervisor and get clarification when it came to any question/task relating to colour.

LOL, and yes, we had to ensure that the exam supervisor was also not colour blind!

Jeanean Pritchard
Creative Digital Media & Arts,
HEAD OF ARTS

[cid:image003.png at 01D302F8.A87018E0]