[vet-mm] Professional Learning Opportunities

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Fri Jul 21 10:47:53 AEST 2017

Hi Folks

Sorry for the cross posts.

A wonderful opportunity for Professional Learning courtesy of Renee Hoareau.

I was wondering whether you could post this to edulists for me. It's for
Steve Morrill's, US Cyber Science teacher visit to Australia.

LifeJourney, the Australian Council for Computers in Education (ACCE) and
Day of STEM partners are delighted to announce Steve Morrill, a leading US
educator in Cyber Science, is coming to Australia for the first time to
facilitate a series of professional learning opportunities for Australian
teachers.
Steve Morrill – Cyber Teacher Australia Tour

Steve is in Victoria at the following FREE events.  Register now

July 26: Online Webinar
Steve Morrill, Cyber Science and Technology educator
Why Cyber is STEM
Digital Technologies Hub
4:30pm to 5:30pm
To register:https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/500500275962816770

July 27: Quantum Victoria and La Trobe University
Steve Morrill Cyber Science and Technology educator
Masterclass Why Cyber is STEM
1:30pm to 4:30pm
To register:
admin at quantumvictoria.vic.edu.au<mailto:admin at quantumvictoria.vic.edu.au>

July 28: Principals Breakfast at La Trobe University CBD
Free Presentation and Breakfast
Level 3, 360 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000
7:30am to 9:30am
To register: F.Kelleher at latrobe.edu.au<mailto:F.Kelleher at latrobe.edu.au>

August 3 : Deakin University Downtown
2 Collins Square, 727 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008
4:00pm to 6:30pm
Steve Morrill Cyber Science and Technology educator
Masterclass Cyber Science is Cool
To register: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/events/cyber-master-class

thanks for your help Kevork, speak soon.
regards Renee

Kind Regards
Kevork

received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any
loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Ringwood Secondary
College.