[vet-mm] Booking the Industry Dinner

Taylor, Judy Taylor.J at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 08:25:20 AEST 2015

Hi Marian,

Whenever I log into Pixel Ed, I get this message (see attached) I am sure my school paid for 2014 and 2015 so I don’t know why my membership is still ‘pending’.

Just let me know if there is anything I should do.

Thanks,

Judy
Judy Taylor
Pedagogies Leader – Innovation

[cid:34D078E2-8B10-4727-9F7A-ACB79FD658ED]
355 Station Street, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia 3128
T: +61 3 9896 1700
E: taylor.j at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au