[vet-mm] Booking the Industry Dinner

marian stoney marianfrances12 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:10:08 AEST 2015

Hi all,
 I've had a query about booking the Industry Dinner. It's easy - just go to
 www.pixeled.org.au
 and register for it. An invoice will be sent to your email.

PixelEd members, if you have forgotten your username and password, please
email me at:
marianfrances12 at gmail.com
and I'll send them to you.

New  to PixelEd? You don't need to sign up, just go straight to Events at
www.pixeled.org.au.

Also, good news -  if you are a PixelEd Member and would like to bring
friends or partner to the dinner, they are able to attend at member price
too. We have just set up the facility to enable you to register more than
one person if you wish.

Again my apologies for cross posts.
Kind regards,
Marian