[vet-mm] DLTV Conference: Creating New Connections

Fay Richardson fay.richardson at dltv.vic.edu.au
Wed May 28 12:36:05 EST 2014

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b865205f30d5d48908663f45c/images/logo.7.png

Creating New Connections is our conference theme.
Like our logo, it's about joining the dots.

. It's about you networking with other teachers, educators and technicians.
. It's about you linking the latest technology, with your pedagogy and
practice.
. Its about you meeting all the new members of DLTV.
. It's about you joining former VITTA and ICTEV members who are now part of
this vibrant new organisation.
. It's about you connecting with the latest trends in technology and
education.
. It's about you adding to your Personal Learning Network.
. It's about you associating with commercial suppliers at the Expo.
. It's about you being inspired by great keynote presentations.
. It's about you being challenged by reflecting on how you see education in
the 21st century.

. It's all about you being part of this great event!

When and where is the conference?

It's on Friday July 25th & Saturday July 26th at Swinburne University.

For more information about the venue, the streams of presentations and the
Standards of Teaching covered in the Conference, click
<http://dltv.vic.edu.au/dltv-annual-conference-2014> here.

See you there!

Apologies for cross-posting

Fay Richardson

Fay Richardson

Project Manager

Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria

T: +61 3 9349 3733

M: +61(0)488 545 995

Level 2, 150 Palmerston St, Carlton VIC 3053

fay.richardson at dltv.vic.edu.au

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/DLTVic> Facebook | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/dltvictoria>

www.dltv.vic.edu.au <http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/>

cid:E6AB357F-8457-4100-8BB5-79B4E6FA6999

Supporting excellence and innovative uses of ICT in education for

pre-service teachers through to principals engaged in the continuum

of learning from early years to careers.