[vet-mm] DLTV - VCE IT, VCE VET ICT, VCE VET IDM Survey

Paul Wright paul.wright at dltv.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 27 12:47:35 EST 2014

cid:image001.jpg at 01CF49AB.1C696C20

Dear  VET Multimedia Teachers,

Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria is planning the next VCE IT VET ICT
VET IDM Forum for the end of May 2014. To ensure that we continue delivering
successful professional learning opportunities, we would really appreciate
your  input. Please take a few minutes to complete this quick survey so that
the webinars, resources and forums that we are planning for our senior
secondary members best target your needs.

There are only seven questions and it should take only a minute or two of
your time.  We would greatly appreciate your response before April 1.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5LQGZNZ

If you have already completed the survey then thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul Wright

Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria

T: +61 3 9349 3733

M: +61(0)488 545 995

Level 2, 150 Palmerston St, Carlton VIC 3053

paul.wright at dltv.vic.edu.au <mailto:fay.richardson at dltv.vic.edu.au>

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/DLTVic> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/ictev> Twitter

www.dltv.vic.edu.au <http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/>