[vet-mm] 3-D software

David Dawson David.Dawson at wesleycollege.net
Tue Feb 5 14:09:10 EST 2013

Hi all
I am thinking of adding 3-D Dig Models to my IDM course.
Is anyone else working with 3-D?
What software is the best/least expensive?
Is there anyway I can use something like Google Sketchup instead of 3-D studio Max etc.?
The software list in CUFANM303A says Maya, 3DSM or softimage but they are after "eg:" so I wonder if there is flexibility here?
I am thinking of investigating 3-D printing.
Any help much appreciated.
David Dawson

Sapere Aude - Dare To Be Wise

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

ABN 38 994 068 473  CRICOS 00354G

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.