[vet-mm] IDM revision lecture letter template

JoanneTrim at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au JoanneTrim at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 20 16:43:15 EST 2013

Hi everyone,
I just drafted this letter for my class. Thought you may like a copy in case you want to use it for your classes for the IDM lecture.
Just saves re-inventing the wheel!!
Regards,
Jo

Jo Trim | School Head of eLearning and Learning Area Leader for Information Technology (Caulfield Campus)
Caulfield Grammar School | Caulfield Campus
217 Glen Eira Road | East St Kilda VIC 3183 Australia
t: +61 3 9524 6300
w: www.caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Wheelers Hill | Malvern | Caulfield | Yarra Junction | Nanjing - China
CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify Caulfield Grammar School immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Caulfield Grammar School.