[vet-mm] Off topic - Trainer for Basic Computer Course for Indigenous Adults - Friday 22 June

Paul Wright paulw at vitta.org.au
Tue Jun 12 15:38:00 EST 2012

Good afternoon and please excuse the cross - posting.

I have received a request for help, so I have posted the information below
in case you know somebody who may be able to assist.

__________________________

Trainer for Basic Computer Course for Indigenous Adults - Friday 22 June

An opportunity exists for an experienced ICT trainer (Cert IV in Assessment
& Training (or higher) preferred) to deliver a basic computer course on

Friday 22 June at Frankston to 10 indigenous participants.  A trainer with
an indigenous background is preferred, but applications from those with

experience in working with indigenous communities will be seriously
considered.

The session is part of The Smith Family's Tech Packs project which provides
PCs, and a year's support, to households currently without PCs.  Part of the

project includes basic training on how to use the PC.  The position is a
paid one - 8 hours @ $30 + one hour for prep, and travel reimbursement.

Please contact Rosalind Leong from The Smith Family on 03 9771 6641 or via
email on rosalind.leong at thesmithfamily.com.au to indicate your interest or

for more information.  Provision of a brief CV citing your experience in
this area, and credentials, would be well regarded.

________________________

Regards,

Paul

---------------------------
Paul Wright
VITTA - Project Office
T: +61 3 9495 6836
F: +61 3 9495 6834
E: paulw at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au/>
Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St,
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA ~ supporting all educators with ICTs anywhere, any time

VITTA Annual Conference : The Reign of the Cloud

Conference & Expo - August 6 and 7, 2012

Call for Papers <http://www.vitta.org.au/callforpapers2012>

Professional Learning
<http://www.vitta.org.au/events/category/training-events>

Tomorrow Sport <http://www.tomorrowsport.com.au/>