[vet-mm] PD Reminder

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 28 23:20:21 EST 2011

To all teachers new to VET IDM:

Gear-up day for new teachers of IDM (repeat of presentation in March 2011)

a repeat of the session held at the Arts Centre in March; except for the
Digital Hub presentation, which is NOT the NGV tour we enjoyed earlier in
the year. And, of course, whilst the VET IDM presentations are the same -
questions, discussion and networking opportunities may be quite different to
earlier in the year - depends on the audience!

Date: Monday 12th  December
Location: Arts centre Digital Learning Hub
Program

9.00-10.30 - Introduction and approaches to teaching Units 1-2 - New
resource for Year 1-2 out soon -  get a sneak preview!!

10.30-11.00 -  Morning Tea included

11.00-12.30 -  Digital Learning Hub presentation

Digital Learning Hub will present an  introduction to digital learning at
the Arts Centre as it applies to IDM and a quick sneak peak at what is
happening at Hamer Hall. Following this, we'll take a look at the new Web 2
projects recently launched by the Learning and Participation unit.

12.30-1.30 - Lunch in the food court at own expense

1.30-3.00 - Introduction and approaches to teaching Units 3-4

Price: $115 (members $95) for full day

Morning or Afternoon only $60 (members $55)
Either am or pm includes the Digital Learning Hub session.

Bookings: go to http://www.pixeled.org.au <http://www.pixeled.org.au/>

Cheers

Claire Bloom