[vet-mm] New OHS Unit

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Mar 6 22:37:16 EST 2011

Hi all,
Following yesterday's PixelEd PD at the NGV, I promised to send the new OHS UoC to a couple of people. I thought it might be useful for others too, so it's attached. (The  two people who picked up my folder with all of the units will have picked up the old OHS unit there, sorry, so please substitute this one.) I've also attached an updated list of the first year units  - I find it handy to have them listed for cut and paste purposes. Thanks to Ingrid and the NGV for hosting an excellent day, and to everyone who attended and contributed so willingly,
Yours,
Marian

Marian Stoney
Email - stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au