[vet-mm] Wanted: VET IDM Teacher and Computer Basics

Thu Apr 21 09:06:36 EST 2011

Hi all, trust everyone is enjoying a well deserved break and looking
forward to celebrating Easter and Anzac day.

I wanted to put a quick word out and see if there were any interested
teachers / trainers (part-timers or freelancers) interested in
picking up a full day (once a week) doing a VETIDM (3&4) as well as a
Computer Basics (Word & PowerPoint).

If there is anyone out there, please email me with a quick overview
and a resume. I will pass it on to the powers that be.