[vet-mm] win dats and skip code for 2009 exam?

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 10 14:27:55 EST 2010

It's a problem with the email program being used to send the message-can't
remember details but there is a setting that Marian needs to tweak in
Outlook (I think) so that all attachments work. I'll look it up when I get a
chance.
But if you get a win dat attachment, Geraldine, you can download a small
utility that will open win dats for you...once again I'll get details when I
get a sec.

And I forgot to check the skip reading time code - just called my tech, he
said the code word is skipping, but I suspect you have to type a keystroke
combo first...will have to actually go into his office and look at the
paperwork for myself-stay tuned!!
Bring on the weekend!!!
Claire :-)