[vet-mm] skip code for 20009 exam?

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 9 23:17:25 EST 2010

Hi Geraldine,(and Marian)

The code to start the exams is 'start' except for 2008 when some peanut
decided to make the code word 'peanut'.

I know a list of the skip reading time codes has been sent to the list
before BUT I can't seem to find it, does anyone have it,

even if it doesn't have last year added yet?

I know my techies will have 2009 code somewhere at school!

Cheers

Claire