[vet-mm] web conference session 1 recording link

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 9 12:55:15 EST 2010

Michelle,
That's exactly what I planned to do - go back and see which terms are
actually listed in the Unit of Competency - well done!

It is impossible to teach for an exam if we don't have a definitive list of
terms that the kids need to know. This was a huge problem with the first
exam we had in the last training package - I hope it's not an issue this
year!!
Claire