[vet-mm] Folios

Robert Ruzbacky ruzbackyr at aloysius.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 9 11:38:54 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

With Units 1 & 2 IDM (the Cert III in media course), is it worth getting
students to build some sort of portfolio as they do in other Art based
subjects?

What is the expectation in Units 3 & 4 with regards to the folio?

When we went to top designs with the students to have a look this year,
there was very little visual diary work from the IDM students - they
seemed to have focussed more on their IT / design skills via their
computer work.

Regards,

Robert
St Aloysius College

received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any
loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Aloysius College.

St. Aloysius College
31 Curran Street, North Melbourne, Australia
P.O. Box 2072, Hotham Hill,
North Melbourne, Vic. 3051
Telephone: 03 9329 0411
Facsimile: 03 9328 2801