[vet-mm] Multimedia Exam time length ??

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 9 09:39:05 EST 2010

Yes Lee 2 hours and 15 minutes for VET IDM, although kids with special needs
may be granted longer. All the details for the exam - instructions, times,
software etc, can be found on the VCAA site. I always give these to my kids
and go through them carefully as part of their revision. Look for current
year's instructions in Sept.(this info is given for all subjects)
Claire