[vet-mm] web conference session 1 recording link

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 8 20:06:19 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much to those who participated in tonight's conference.

I hope it was useful and apologise for going over time!

There were a few sample questions that had us all puzzled - we will raise
these on the list and see what others think. (It's a pity VCAA don't issue
answers!)

Will also follow up on the mailing list regarding future sessions.

The link to the recording of the session follows (if you can bear to sit
thru it)

Session: Tweeking Pixels

Type:    Staff Professional Learning

Started: Jun 08, 2010 06:08 PM Eastern (EST, Australia/Victoria)

Ended:   Jun 08, 2010 07:44 PM Eastern (EST, Australia/Victoria)

This session was recorded. To view the recording, please click the link
below:

https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-06-08.0108.D.4640AB78069D7411782
D5B69858A13.vcr
<https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-06-08.0108.D.4640AB78069D741178
2D5B69858A13.vcr&sid=2007026> &sid=2007026

Thoughts and comments always welcome!

Claire Bloom

Warrandyte High