[vet-mm] Sample Exam - all invited to an online discussion

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jun 6 11:22:56 EST 2010

Hi Geraldine,

Yes I'll post the link tomorrow.

Stuart- sorry I've had no experience with Macs and Elluminate. I've heard of
people accessing it with no problems at all on their Macs, but also others
who have had issues.

There are some support files here:

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/s
upport.htm

Have you tested it out? Interested to hear how it worked.

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/u
se/start.htm which has the link to the training room ie.

https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/launch/meeting.jnlp?sid=2007026
<https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/launch/meeting.jnlp?sid=2007026&pa
ssword=M.C4BFA680C59E6BE6F5666A97DA470B>
&password=M.C4BFA680C59E6BE6F5666A97DA470B

Assuming you can get in, then you can test your audio by going to
Tools>Audio> Audio Set Up Wizard, also you can test your web cam,

have a play with the whiteboard, the chat function etc

Cheers

Claire J