[vet-mm] quick question re year 12 SAC combinations

Brian Pearce BPearce at clc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 30 16:33:09 EST 2010

2D Animation with Interactive Sequences ( advertising a series of children's books on a web site including a looping animation of the main character )
Vis Components with Design Processes ( t-shirt logo design & print for a community event )
Content & Copy with Video ( an informative piece for a mock news web site )

It's great to see the variety of interesting tasks that are being set across the schools.

Brian Pearce