[vet-mm] quick question re year 12 SAC combinations

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Fri Jul 30 15:31:39 EST 2010

My couplings are as follows, so far its working quite well:

Task 1
Portfolio

Task 2
Portfolio

Task 3
Product

BSBDES302A

Explore and apply the creative design process to 2D forms                                          (50 nominal hours)

CUFDIG304A

Create visual design components      (30 nominal hours)

CUFANM301A

Create 2D digital animations           (35 nominal hours)

CUFDIG301A

Prepare video assets                     (30 nominal hours)

CUFDIG302A

Author interactive sequences           (40 nominal hours)

CUFWRT301A

Write content for a range of media  (40 nominal hours)

Allocation of nominal hours:

80

65

80

Summary of Assessment Tasks and Completion Dates:

Task

Summary

2010 Completion Date

1

Visual Design Portfolio:
Create a digital portfolio containing examples of visual design activities

19th April

2

Moving Image Portfolio:
Create a moving image portfolio containing examples of digital animation and video

19th July

3

Restaurant Website:
Research, plan and produce a website for a fictitious restaurant

4th October

Rob Swain
GORDON INSTITUTE OF TAFE