[vet-mm] Exam Results

Thu Dec 16 16:39:18 EST 2010

Hi all and a Very merry Christmas and a safe New Years to all.

A big thanks to everyone this year for your help. Big shout out to
Pixel Ed who have been terrific in providing some fantastic
Elluminate sessions as well as those schools not so close to
Melbourne who have had some great resources and ideas to share.

Not sure if I'll be doing VETIDM next year, but I'm sure i will still
be a voice to be heard! I'm still planning on keeping my VETIDM Wiki
going next year and hopefully maybe even run some Ellum sessions of
my own.

Warmest Regards
Stuart.

Stuart James Bush