[vet-mm] Cert II or Cert III

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Thu Dec 16 10:50:26 EST 2010

Hi Jeanean

Because there is a bit of overlap between the Cert II and Cert III packaging
rules and the same units are listed in both qualifications, students can
gain a Cert II and Cert III over 2 years. If you select the units
accordingly, students can complete 18 units and gain both the Cert II and
the Cert III over the two year period. If DE Vic are doing 8 units at Unit 3
/ 4 level then conceivably they could deliver 10 units at the Unit 1 and 2
level and students can get both qualifications by the end of the second
year.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO

Australian Institute of Education and Training

P.O. Box 171

Brunswick West 3055

Melbourne, Victoria

Ph: (03) 9387 2051