[vet-mm] tonight's Tweeking Pixels session from the NGV

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 31 19:21:19 EST 2010

I'd like to thank Ingrid Wood, a former VET IDM teacher and currently an
Educator with the National Gallery of Victoria for her presentation this
evening.

There were a couple of technical hitches but, nevertheless, Ingrid was able
to present some interesting material and give us some great ideas for IDM
tasks, using the excellent resources the Gallery has to offer.

Unfortunately, due to the copyright nature of some of the resources Ingrid
showed us, we were unable to record the session.

Perhaps we can run a repeat in the future?

Regardless, I would really recommend you contact Ingrid at the Gallery 8620
2340 to discuss your needs/ideas for IDM.

Ingrid is kindly going to forward some links to the list, so you can browse
a few of the things she mentioned.

Thanks again,

Claire Bloom