[vet-mm] Free OnLine PD Tuesday 31/8

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 31 10:48:44 EST 2010

(excuse cross posts)

This evening (6-7pm)  is the last Tweeking Pixels session for this term.

Our guest speaker is Ingrid Wood from National Gallery of Victoria.

She will be describing and demonstrating ways in which Gallery resources can
support IT and VET IDM teachers (and others) in developing Multimedia
activities.

Ingrid is a Gallery Educator and ex-VET IDM teacher.

Please support our final session for the term by logging into Elluminate.

Join the session by clicking here (just before 6.00 tonight)
https://sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=2007026
<https://sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=2007026&password=tweekingpixels>
&password=tweekingpixels

Cheers

Claire Bloom

If you haven't tried a web conference with Elluminate, it's fun, it's free
and it counts towards VIT PD requirements!

Further details can be found at:

http://guidetoinnovation.ning.com/events/tweeking-pixels-ngv