[vet-mm] Metadata question on exam trial help please

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Sun Aug 22 19:00:29 EST 2010

For those wondering here is the sample question:

Question 7

The following script describes a part of a video.

. person working hard at computer, cutaways to see sweat and nervousness
with poor light

. shot over screen into persons eye, wide and staring

. shot over shoulders to see feverish typing

. shot over shoulder to see clock hands sweeping to imply a lot of time has
passed

Provide a comprehensive set of five metadata tags for indexing this content
(5 marks)

This was one of the many sample questions that no one was quite sure about.

Did the author of this question mean 5 keywords that describe the content of
this clip such as computer, poor light, ohs, clock, time on computer,
typing, working, staring eyes.  or goodness knows what?

Or is it 5 pieces of information that are variously used in indexing clips
such as title, creator, date of creation, location, duration, description,
shot no, scene, copyright details, any number of tech-type details such as
format, bitrate, resolution, file size.the list goes on??

So simple answer - not sure what this question was after!

Cheers

Claire