[vet-mm] Session recordings

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 3 12:33:40 EST 2010

Just had a question about previous session recordings:

The links to recordings are mailed to the list, that night or the day after
the session. They are also listed on the Events section of the Education
Ning

http://guidetoinnovation.ning.com/events/ search for Tweeking Pixels

But here they are again:

https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-06-08.0108.D.4640AB78069D7411782
D5B69858A13.vcr
<https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-06-08.0108.D.4640AB78069D741178
2D5B69858A13.vcr&sid=2007026> &sid=2007026 is the sample exam discussion

https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-07-20.0106.D.E304A479B98B1BF4DE8
210349FCC04.vcr
<https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-07-20.0106.D.E304A479B98B1BF4DE
8210349FCC04.vcr&sid=2007026> &sid=2007026 for the CSS session.

I had a couple of reports from people who could not access one or other, but
they both worked for me and, as far as I know, when they tried again it was
OK. As long as the computer you are on has right version of Java, should be
OK? Let me know if you have problems.

Link for tonight's recording will go to list as soon as I can.

Cheers

Claire

(PS just noted a funny thing - my home email says it's from
Rachelle...goodness knows why this is? Apologies Rachelle or anyone that was
confused by this. Yet another quirk to research!)