[vet-mm] EXAM REVISION LECTURE

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 2 21:12:59 EST 2009

Holidays are fast approaching  and we are all thinking about that final run up to the exam, so make sure you leave the morning free on Thursday Oct 1st  for the VET MM Exam revision lecture.

This annual PixelEd offering will assist both students and teachers in understanding the requirements of the VET MM exam.

Presented by former chief examiner, Graeme Luck, I would like to recommend this session to all.

At the very reasonable cost of $15 for students and teachers, please register online asap – numbers are limited!

Teachers can register for students by selecting 'register for myself and others'

Go to:

http://www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents/cid/6/parent/0/pid/6/t/trainingevents/title/pixeled-events