[vet-mm] Top Designs 2010

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 2 19:12:23 EST 2009

Greetings MM teachers,

Last year VET Multimedia Top Designs were exhibited at the Melbourne Museum for the first time, and the exhibit was a fantastic success.

Applications for 2010 entries are now open and must be in by November 12th.

I’d really encourage all teachers to facilitate the submission of exceptional SACs ie work that has scored at a high (A) level.

Details and entry forms can be found here:

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/excellenceawards/seasonofexcellence/index.html

Last year’s Top Designs included animations, games and websites.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Top Designs!

Cheers

Claire Bloom

VCAA State Reviewer

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au