[vet-mm] Adobe Premiere & Video

Glenn Drew gedrew at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 6 21:50:17 EST 2009

[vet-mm] VCE VET IDM - see attached!!Hi John. I am also about to start with my year 10s but I am about to leave on a 3 day camp. Can you wait until next week - Monday?. I have taufgt the video editing module from the previous Vet MM Yr 11 course. Bit technical - only editing, no filming - but they liked it and did well with it in media, english etc. (as always).
I have some old notes - Premiere 4 -  I can forward. We now have CS3.

Glenn drew