[vet-mm] Adobe Premiere & Video

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 6 14:01:50 EST 2009

I started with the planning and storyboarding.... then elements of film
making - camera angles etc... there are a few great sites to help with
this (my focus was as a Year 10 Media production unit though, not VET
IDM)

ACMI has a sensational video making resource as part of their Screen It
program.

Some sites : http://www.skillset.org/film/business/#

https://www.eduweb.vic.gov.au/dlr/_layouts/dlr/Details.aspx?ID=4261

Hope this helps