[vet-mm] Multimedia Tutor

Helmy, John jhelmy at mazenod.vic.edu.au
Tue May 19 14:46:11 EST 2009

If you know any students in need of a tutor for VCE VET Multimedia years 11 or 12. Please can you forward them my details. I have been teaching VCE VET Multimedia for the past 5 years and have experience with marking the final year exam too.

Thanks,
John Helmy
M: 0413 909 333
johnhelmy at yahoo.com

This email and any attachments may be considered confidential. If received in error, please contact the College and delete all copies. Mazenod College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence that may result from use of this email and attached files, whether caused by negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the College.