[vet-mm] Solution to booking PT interviews

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 7 11:25:32 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

 We wrote our own using PHP and MySQL. It has an infinite number of advantages such as:

1. No ongoing "usage" costs at a significant price per booking.
2. Fully customisable for remote access, permissions, validation, restrictions on booking numbers per student, per teacher etc.
3. Fully LDAP aware so no need to maintain user lists
4. Students and teachers print off their bookings and there is space for comments from each interview.
5. Teachers can block out unavailable times
6. Fully report customisable for analysis etc.
7. We own it and so are independent of any external entities.

If you are interested in more details feel free to contact me on line.

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager
Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au<mailto:k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au>