[vet-mm] Flash Actionscript 3.0 Soccer Game and Flash Slideshow

mppascoe at bigpond.com mppascoe at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 26 14:38:45 EST 2009

Hi everyone, (sorry for any x-posts)

If you (or your students) are interested in making basic computer games in
Flash AS 3.0 then the information in the link below might be useful.

http://passyworldofict.blogspot.com/2009/07/actionscript-30-soccer-game.html

And while I'm here, a big thanks to Kevork for running the VITTA Holiday
Actionscript course a few weeks ago. Before I did the course, I was
stumbling and bumbling my way through Flash AS, getting all confused,
because AS 2.0 is so different to AS 3.0. But now I understand the basics of
AS 3.0, I am finding it all so much better and easier and fun :-)

And...

If you need a way of using AS 3.0 to join a whole bunch of student .SWF
files together (for an Open Day slideshow or the like), then you might find
this useful:

http://passyworldofict.blogspot.com/2009/06/flash-swfs-slide-show-in-as-30.h
tml

Enjoy,