[vet-mm] Validation of assessments for audit

EDWARDS. John edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Fri Jul 24 14:11:04 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

My school is up for audit in about three weeks and I need some of my assessment tasks to be validated. Most of my tasks have come from this list and MM PDs so they should be fine. If you would consider having a look at a couple of my tasks and filling in a couple of comments on the appropriate forms then I would be very grateful.

Kind Regards,

John Edwards
Lavalla Catholic College

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and then delete the email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of Lavalla Catholic College. Thank you for your cooperation.