[vet-mm] Principles of design Site

Xufang Heinze heix at knox.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 17 14:05:23 EST 2009

Thanks Peter. That would help a lot.

Xufang Heinze
ICT Teacher/Manager of QUAD

The Knox School
A co-educational, independent school with a global perspective
PRE-PREP TO YEAR 12
220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 8805 3800
Direct line: +61 3 8805 3616
Fax: +61 3 9887 1850
Mobile: 0407 527 888
Website: www,knox.vic.edu.au
CRICOS Provider NO: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222 RTO Number: 21335