[vet-mm] Don't leave it to chance - advice?

gedrew at optusnet.com.au gedrew at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 11 21:59:46 EST 2009

I have been teaching this for a while too - still enjoying
it but with the changes in the course, my view is it would
be worthwhile. I was at the conference end of 2008 and felt
it was
worth the 3 hr trip from home. Unfortunately I can't attend
this as I am o/s until the 14th Feb. Would love to receive
any information - written, digital or otherwise - when I get
back. Is
this possible. I am even willing to pay as I have bothe yr
11 and 12 from term 2 onwards

Glenn Drew

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/multimedia/multimedia.html
> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
> http://www.pixeled.org.au ( http://www.pixeled.org.au/ ) -
> PixelEd Multimedia Teachers Association

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/multimedia/multimedia.html
> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
> http://www.pixeled.org.au ( http://www.pixeled.org.au/ )
> - PixelEd Multimedia Teachers Association

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/multimedia/multimedia.html
> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
> http://www.pixeled.org.au ( http://www.pixeled.org.au/ )
> - PixelEd Multimedia Teachers Association
>
> x*--------------------------------------------------------
>
> Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure
> that material contained in this email is free from
> computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are
> provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user
> assumes all responsibility for use of the material
> transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is confidential and privileged. If you
> are not the intended recipient, please note that any
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
> error, please notify us immediately by return email or
> telephone +61 3 5461 1833 and destroy the original
> message.

Check your Email accounts at http://www.MyEmail.com

Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!