[vet-mm] Video Cameras

rob at netspace.net.au rob at netspace.net.au
Tue Aug 18 22:02:55 EST 2009

Quoting crb <rcmhome at optusnet.com.au>:
Thanks I use a Sony personally and have had problems with the older versions of
premiere especially with sound. My camera lets me record in standard video and
this works fine in Premiere. I am still unsure about how well Premiere handles
Sony HD format but will report back when I have the answer.
RB