[vet-mm] PD May 16th

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 20 19:24:15 EST 2009

In my role as State Reviewer, I've found many VET Multimedia teachers ask to see sample student work, in an effort to judge the quality produced at this level.
So why not set your students up for the highest possible outcomes? Come along and view the VCAA Top Designs exhibition and see what students can achieve. Gain an insight into what the judges were looking for in the entries to this prestigious exhibit.
Not only pick up hints on the Multimedia SACs but network with other teachers and gain an insight into the real world of the Multimedia industry.