[vet-mm] Binary Blue

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 9 13:34:51 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying the break and in fact, so much so,  that you
don't see this until you get back to school!

However, at VCAA PD last month, I said I would search out the link to
Binary Blue material for the 2009 Cert 3 course.
Here it is:
http://www.binaryblue.com.au/products_teaching.htm

Please sign up (it's free) even if you have located the material in
other ways.
By signing up, Binary Blue can present the stats that show demand for
this resource and possibly obtain support to update the material in the
future.
Have a safe Easter
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High

PS thanks Glen for the great Photoshop resource!