[vet-mm] PixelEd Day at the VITTA Conference Wed Nov 26th

Paul Maxted pmaxted at delasalle.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 07:28:51 EST 2008

Hi Claire,

The reason I thought it might be special event is the ad. on pg.29 of the
VITTA conference booklet which suggests that a separate program is being
run in parallel with VITTA sessions. So my mistake there.

For me the most important session this year will be session 3414 - Shift
is Happening. I hope that we can brainstorm some ideas for tasks in the
new modules. In particular, what is common with the old course and new
one.

For example, I have budgeted for Punch! Building and Landscape Design
software for CUFANM303A - Create 3D digital models. I haven't had enough
time to think it through completely but students will be asked to draw a
home to a clients specification then make this in CAD in 3D with a virtual
walk through. At our college we have a VCAL program and VET Building and
Construction Cert. II program so this software can be used by other
students as well if it meets the requirements of CUFANM303A.

I feel quite daunted having to write the whole course again so any help to
fast track this will be most appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

--
PLEASE NOTE:  This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if
you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the