[vet-mm] Running new Cert II and old Cert III in same class??

Fran Ibbott ibbott.frances.h at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 7 19:32:51 EST 2008

Hi all,

Just wanted an opinion... Basically I have been told that if I want the VET
MM Subject to ru at Cert II and Cert III next year, I will need to have a
combined class - or the Cert II class will not run.

Considering the new training package, and then teaching old the Cert III
course as well, what are some other people's feelings about doing this... Am
I crazy to accept it? Obviously I want both classes to run, so that there
will be a class next year too... But wondering if I should have my head
read...

Thoughts??

Regards,

Fran