[vet-mm] Cert II Tasks

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 29 09:47:32 EST 2008

Hi Andy,

 My endorsement also for a great set of tasks. No, make that a fantastic set of tasks.

I am teaching Yr 10 programming in a few weeks time and will be going with Flash and Actionscript. I have been looking at ideas on how to make it exciting and whizz bang and there are some great ideas and tasks in here to do just that.
BTW I am using the NatColl publishing books Flash CS3 and Actionscript . They are very powerful.

Regards

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> "Ana Tuckerman" <atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au> 29/05/2008 8:54 am >>>
Andy they are fantastic,
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Great minds think alike an last week I also started a T shirt Project.
My guys are just using it for Create, manipulate and incorporate 2D graphics and Incorporate text into multimedia presentations.
They are going to get theirs printed and then wear them in the school fashion parade in June.
We are printing them at
http://www.luckytees.com.au/
$25 each and the kids are paying (benefits of working at a private school with cashed up kids)
They can print from a psd with a transparent background.

"Lucky Tee's utilises the latest in digital printing technology with the DTG Digital.
The DTG system can print up to 630W x 460H (mm) and prints @ 360dpi x 2880dpi."

I will send photo's to the list when they are done.

They are all really excited about the project.

Ana Tuckerman
Multimedia and Media Department
ELTHAM College of Education