[vet-mm] Advanced ActionScript

Jacqui jacquih at netspace.net.au
Sun May 4 20:18:29 EST 2008

Well done Bill! although I wrote notes, I now understand more. I did not
get a parking ticket as I spent an hour on Connex getting home within
zone 1 on a trip which should take half an hour..

Fantastic PD and I wonder if I will ever get to discuss actionscript as
easily as Bill did -so naturally. Thanks to Anna and Stewart for their
great organisation.

Regards Jacqui.