[vet-mm] Advanced ActionScript

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Sun May 4 20:02:59 EST 2008

Wow they must have made a small fortune out of us-I arrived back at my
car just as the bloke had finished writing the ticket <<ggrr>>
Despite this, I agree it was a fantastic PD - things really fell into
place for me, and I'm going to put it to use with my class tomorrow!
Claire Bloom :-)
Warrandyte High