[vet-mm] Request for information

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Fri May 2 16:17:13 EST 2008

Agreed, Kevork, however keep in mind for accuracy sake that the new Training
Package CUF07 has been endorsed (as I understand it) and it is the VCE VCAA
Program Guide that is being revised. Worth also including perhaps that
continuing students will complete the qualification under the old training
package.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
P.O. Box 171
Brunswick West 3055
Ph: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470