[vet-mm] Request for information

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 2 13:24:12 EST 2008

Hi Kevork,
I contacted VCAA who suggest the following wording:

The reference group has been formed and has met for the first time and a second meeting is scheduled towards the end of May.

The reference group is convened to provide advice to the VCAA on the structure of the revised program.

The revised program for new students next year will be drawn from the recently endorsed CUF07 Screen and Media Training Package

There will be a revised program for 2009 for NEW students. Continuing students will complete the existing program under current arrangements.

Updates on the progress of the revised program will be published in the VCAA Bulletin.