[vet-mm] VET Multimedia Cert III -- Scored Assessment

Yvonne Middlebrook ymiddlebrook at spc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Jan 30 12:29:56 EST 2008

Hi all

I'll be delivering the Vet Multimedia Cert III course for the first time
this year, but need some assistance in developing scored assessment tasks.
This is the first year that the College has offered the subject, thus we are
very low in resources.

If you have anything useful that I may be able to look at, please do not
hesitate to email me.  (i.e. any tasks that you may have developed that you
do not mind sharing).

Thanks.

Regards

Yvonne Middlebrook